2. I drink so much tea that people have started asking me 'how do you sleep at night?' I sleep just fine, thank you very much. Caffeine stopped working on me long, long ago!
3. If I won the lottery I would travel the world - but in short stints rather than continuously travelling. I don't care if this makes me sound a bit mental, but I have 3 fur babies to take care of. Mama can't be jetting off for too long without them, ya hear?
4. When I was 18 I read Harry Potter 4-7 in the space of a few weeks. I got so into it that I started dreaming I was one of the characters. That Ron Weasley is one HELL of a kisser. (I still fancy him to this day)
5. I get really paranoid about food poisoning when I cook. I got food poisoning over the weekend from eating out, so can now remember why I'm so keen to avoid it. It means I use about 3 times the equipment I should do as I try to avoid cross contamination.
6. I wholeheartedly believe that Jude Law has the sexiest voice in the entire world.
7. Last year I had to force myself to read less, I was spending too much time with my nose in my e-reader.
8. Ever since my house got broken into, I half expect to find someone in my kitchen every time I get home first. It has lead to some weird moments of sneaking around my own home so as not to disturb anyone else that might be in there.
9. I haven't knowingly sang in front of anyone else since I was about 16, after my music teacher tried to force me to sing in front of the whole school.
10. I eat a lot of cheese.
12. The Half Blood Prince was my favourite Potter book, my favourite Potter 'scene' (as in, part of the book) was Ron crying after killing the Harry/Hermione horcrux.
13. I won't eat lamb because I like sheep too much.
14. I hold my cat like a teddy bear when I'm going to sleep. She often stays tucked up with us long after we've fallen to sleep. The other cat then sleeps on top of us. It's ridonculous.
15. Sometimes I'm too quick to voice my opinions. (But I think being too quick to voice your opinions is better than sitting back and letting someone else force you to agree with theirs.)
16. I find the TV show 'Miranda' absolutely hilarious. SUCH FUN!
17. Luke won't let me watch 'Marley & Me' or 'Hachi' because I turn into a huge sobbing mess, and continue to cry for a good while once the film has finished.
18. I'm very uncomfortable with any story that has cancer as it's main theme. While I'm sure stories of this nature add something to the literary world, I don't want to know what cancer sufferers go through in a huge level of detail. I tried reading 'My Sister's Keeper' once but it made me feel all wobbly. It had to go.
19. I don't tan. I don't even freckle anymore. I just glow bright red for a day or two and then turn back to milk.
20. My real name is Charlotte.