(Sam, if you could pass this on to my Mum, it would be much appreciated. Cheers beautiful.)
1. I have phoned home more than once already this year complaining about how cold I am whilst walking home from work. I feel something (faux) fur, from Joules, could remedy that. If nothing else, it would save me a few conversations about why I should be having soup for my tea - "It's very warming!" "Yes, Mum, but how does that help me right now?" #FirstDaughterProblems #MerryWishmas
2. My last purse recently gave up the ghost. This pixie pouch, from Such & Such, has been on my mind since I came across it at the brand's Brick Lane pop up last month. It's beautiful.
3. Berlin has bitten me with the travel bug. I want to plan more weekends away. Also from Such & Such.
4. Because Kate Spade. And because 'for the fun of it' is basically my motto these days.
5. And last but not least, a Madame Tussaud's London snowglobe, not pictured. Because not only did I have an amazing time doing all of the Merlin attractions (Tussaud's, Sealife, London Dungeons and the eye - where we had our own capsule at night time, and took advantage of the privilege by enthusiastically shaking it off like absolute pros) with my two best friends this weekend, I also met a cute guy that looks like Harry Potter. These things need to be commemorated in snowglobe form. Don't judge me.
What's on your Christmas wish list?