Naturally, when I saw this tag over on Mark's blog, I had to get involved. Get on board Swifties, let's share the Tay Tay love!
1. Welcome to New York // If you could live in any city, which would it be and why?
LONDON, BABY! Because I am a Londoner now, and Londoners never want to live anywhere but London. In fact, I'm so London that I made a show of looking at all of the empty seats in the carriage when someone sat next to me on the Northern Line recently. I'm not proud of that. But seriously, tube etiquette guys. Come on now.
2. Blank Space // What is something that everyone thinks is true about you but is actually false?
That I'm naive. I'm not naive. I'm fully aware of the mistakes I'm making. I just choose to make them anyway. Masochistic? Maybe. Naive? Definitely not.
3. Style // What is one item in your closet that makes you feel unstoppable?
... My pyjamas.
4. Out of the Woods // What is one thing that you're afraid of?
Dying alone and being found, three weeks later, half eaten by Alsatians. Oh hang on, that's Bridget Jones' fear... Yeah, still applies.
5. All You Had To Do Was Stay // Who is someone you wish was still in your life?
We don't talk about him.
6. Shake It Off // What is something you have had to shake off?
The bad behaviour of (straight) men. In fact, my housemates and I have taken to having regular Shake It Off dance sessions in the living room, accompanied by wine, and followed up with heartfelt renditions of such classics as 'No Air' and 'Unbreak My Heart.' Honestly though, there is a lot to shake off when you're single, confused, skint, and in your 20's. This song is nothing short of pure gold.
7. I Wish You Would // What is something you'd like to happen right now?
I'd like to meet a winter boyfriend. It's cold out there.
8. Bad Blood // Have you ever had someone stab you in the back?
9. Wildest Dreams // What would you like to be remembered for?
For being kind. I try my best.
10. How You Get The Girl // What is your favourite pick-up line?
11. This Love // What is something you got back that you never thought you would?
My cat when she ran away for three days as a kitten. I can hand on heart say that hearing her annoying little voice in my garden - after a weekend of dramatically crying on the sofa - was the best thing that has ever happened to me. LOVE YOU COLB!
12. I Know Places // Where is one place you always feel safe?
Home. Because they say home is where your heart is set in stone, it's where you go when you're alone etc. (song)
13. Clean // What is an important lesson you have learned in life, and how did you learn it?
Bros before hoes. Learned from endless hours spent with friends that have cured the loneliness and heartache caused by (potential and actual) loverrrs (said in a french accent.) There is nothing more important than friendship. Don't ever let anyone trick you into thinking otherwise.
Sam, Thom - your turn.